- Friendly service, 32 shady powered sites,
- Two amenities blocks with male and female toilets and showers
- Two laundries
- Small book exchange/borrowing area
- Camp Kitchen
- BBQ in camp kitchen
- Fish Cleaning area
- Basic grocery supplies
- Ice and Bait
- Extensive range of fishing and tackle gear.
- Porta-loo cassette dumping station located approx 1km from Burketown on the Gregory Road.
What else should you know ?
Pets – We are a pet-friendly park however dogs are not permitted in cabins or rooms. All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and any deposits must be cleaned immediately and disposed of appropriately.
Hours: 06:30 am and 9:00 pm.
The washing machines use 4 x $1.00 coins, washing powder is available from the store.
Clothes lines are located adjacent to the amenities blocks.
Rubbish –General rubbish to be bagged or wrapped and placed in bins located throughout the park. Bait or fish scraps must be placed in the bins at the fish cleaning area.
Amenities – Please keep the amenities clean and tidy. Please do not empty night buckets into the basins or down the laundry sinks